OurLoot2Boot Terms Of Service
(Last Updated : January 1st, 2013)
Welcome to OurLoot2Boot Network. The following Terms of Service ("TOS") contain the terms and conditions that govern your use of the Web Site and OurLoot2Boot Services (as defined below).
These TOS describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from the OurLoot2Boot Network. If you do not read, understand, and agree to all of the TOS, you may not use the Web Site.
OurLoot2Boot reserves the right to add to, delete, or change these TOS because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check these TOS from time to time for such changes. Use of the OurLoot2Boot Network assumes that you accept these terms.
We understand you may be NEW, so we are breaking this down to be as easy as possible to understand.
- OurLoot2Boot Network allows customers to earn free gifts by completing advertiser-sponsored offers, and then referring a certain number of people to the site who must also complete an advertisers offer. There is no cost to create a OurLoot2Boot account.
- Breach of these terms will result in account closure and all credits on all OurLoot2Boot.com web sites will be forfeited. Users with closed accounts are forbidden from creating a new account on any OurLoot2Boot web sites.
- Users are responsible for securing their OurLoot2Boot account information. Accounts found or reported to be compromised will be immediately locked and all credits will be forfeited. OurLoot2Boot is not responsible for losses incurred due to compromised accounts.
- OurLoot2Boot is a Network of sites that rewards it's members with prizes for referring new members to complete a task. OurLoot2Boot does NOT offer any sponsoring, training, or free websites to advertise. Do NOT contact us about training, sponsors, free sites or ad companies, as your support tickets and emails will be ignored. Our Support system is for OurLoot2Boot site related issues ONLY.
- OurLoot2Boot does NOT promise ANY member ANY credits. OurLoot2Boot does NOT pay members to complete a credit directly. You receive gifts or PayPal payments for people that you refer to our sites according to a referral value that is different on each of our sites. OurLoot2Boot does NOT promise DAILY payments. This is a Free Prize Site, prizes are shipped on OurLoot2Boot terms.
- OurLoot2Boot makes ALL decisions concerning OurLoot2Boot payments, verifications, tickets, emails, and any other details or concerns, NOT it's members. Abuse of our support system WILL get you banned from the OurLoot2Boot Network. This includes foul language, name calling, or any other form of disrespect. It will NOT be tolerated.
- Account holds MUST be discussed via support tickets. Calls and emails will be ignored. It is YOUR responsibility to read and understand these terms.
How to contact OurLoot2Boot:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Put in a Support Ticket on any of our websites.
- Toll Free FAX: 206-339-0469
RULES- Failure to comply with these rules will result in your account being placed on hold (red)
Note: Additional information may be requested from you to verify and approve your account, such as a scanned copy of your drivers license and a bill or parcel of some sort. If you are placed on hold, please contact our support staff. Most of the time, the holds can be lifted with additional information from you, it does not mean you will stay on hold and it has NO effect on your offer status. If you have a problem with submitting this verification information to us (if needed), then do NOT sign up on this site. ALL documents requested of you will need to be sent in order to remove a hold or verify your account (if requested). All important account numbers, social security numbers, etc, can be blocked. We are only interested in identification and address verification, and the information will only be used for that purpose. This information can be required to verify the information you entered on this network for fraud prevention.
- You must be 18 years of age to be a member of OurLoot2Boot Network.
- You CANNOT share a PayPal account with another user.
- Do NOT use false information. Users must create their own account. Users are not allowed, under any circumstances, to register or participate on behalf of anyone other than themselves. Enter your true and correct information - bogus birth dates will result in a hold on your account.
- Do NOT use a computer that will show an IP address other than your own. Do not sign up or log in from other computers that are not from your IP, this will result in a hold on your account. This means do NOT go to your friend's house and login to your own account to refer that friend. If you do, both you and your friend will be placed on hold. This includes a work place, library, etc...
- If your account appears out of sorts for ANY reason, it will be placed on hold and a copy of your license and a parcel WILL be requested from you to get it lifted. (Do NOT panic! This doesn't mean you did anything wrong, just that we don't have enough information to approve your account)
- Do NOT complete the same offer twice, EVER! No matter what site you see it on, it is considered offer fraud and you will be placed on hold and left there if you commit this act.
- DO NOT contact the advertiser about non-crediting issues. Customer Service Representatives for these companies do not have record of "offer completion crediting" and have no power to give you credit.
- Even if you have the confirmation email, were charged successfully, and have already received the product, there is NO guarantee of credit.
- Do NOT use 2 different emails when signing up for a second account. All you have to do, is extend your account with the email you have already used.
- Don't use 123456 or qwerty as your password, those are common passwords that scammers and fraudsters tend to use! If you use them, we will put you on hold and request a copy of your license and a parcel to make sure you are not a scammer, and you will have to change it to a secure password.
- Do NOT use prepaid cards of any kind. Security-based credit cards that are self-generated with a limit are considered as Pre-Paid, non-rebillable cards.
- Only ONE account per person, per household, per IP address. No exceptions! If you sign up, then refer your spouse, you WILL both be placed on permanent hold. ONE account, per address, per person, per IP address. Period.
- Do NOT login other users accounts. This will result in IP address matches, and end up with both accounts placed on hold.
- All users will have their phone number verified by an automated callback system. This automated system will call you back and provide you with a PIN number that must be entered on the site before your account will be created.
- Breach of these terms will result in account closure and all credits on all OurLoot2Boot.com web sites will be forfeited.
Offers / Offer Credits
- We DO accept MCR's (Missing Credit Requests) for most offers. If they are marked as "No MCR", this means that the affiliate does not accept them, so please do not submit them for offers marked "No MCR", or "Missing Credit Request Not Allowed"! MCR's for all other offers can be submitted to us using the Submit Missing Credit Request link in your account on the support page. Do NOT submit them using our support ticket system or email, as they will be ignored. There is NO guarantee that any MCR will be approved by the affiliate. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure your browser is prepared correctly for proper tracking.
- Each user must complete his or her own offer requirements. Users may not solicit or otherwise permit another individual to complete offers on their account or use another persons name or address when completing offers.
- OurLoot2Boot is not responsible for requirements or terms of advertisers presented on this site. Please review all advertiser policies and terms before completing an offer. OurLoot2Boot is not responsible for any contracts or charges incurred by its users while completing advertised offers.
- Users may NOT complete an offer more than one time. Multiple offer completions of the same offer will result in account closure and forfeiture of gifts. If we are informed that a user completed the same offer elsewhere, by our publishers or other site owners, this will result in immediate account termination!
- Offer credits are subject to verification of the actual completed requirements. OurLoot2Boot reserves the right to refuse or revoke credits for offer completions for a number of reasons, including but not limited to, duplicate completions, fraudulent information, under age, early cancellation, or non-payment from advertisers/publishers.
- Crediting time varies for each offer completion. OurLoot2Boot is not liable for credit delays or no credit situations. Users may not always receive credit for completions due to circumstances beyond our control. Credits may be refused as the result of, but not limited to, the following situations: fraudulent sign-up information, failure to meet requirements, bad credit card information, or duplicate offer completions.
- OurLoot2Boot does not have access to any information submitted to or used by the advertiser of completed offers. You must directly contact the company of the offer you complete for any questions or concerns you have concerning your enrollment.
- Do NOT sign up on our sites using a PO Box. You must provide your true and correct physical address. Many of the offers on our sites will not even ship to PO Boxes, or accept them as a valid address. If all you have is a PO Box, you will need to submit an address verification to us.
- Choose a Gift when you first sign up, or change your gift on the "Prizes" page. Each gift requires you to receive a specified amount of Credits (ie. 1.0 Credit, 2.0 Credits) and a specified amount of referrals.
- Each referral must complete the specified amount of credit(s) to meet the offer requirements and count as a completed (green) referral.
- Users can receive multiple gifts from each of our sites, but are limited to one gift reward per order placed.
- Gifts cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses or APO addresses. Users must supply valid and current shipping addresses. If an address is found to be invalid, the user will be placed on hold.
- Federal Law requires OurLoot2Boot to collect W9/W8 forms if a user exceeds $600 or more in gifts/rewards across the OurLoot2Boot Network. Users will forfeit gifts and offer credits if a completed W9/W8 form is not provided.
- All orders are subject to approval based on, but not limited to, the following requirements: correct/valid account information, phone verification, offer and referral requirements have been met, and user does not have more than one account.
- OurLoot2Boot cannot guarantee delivery times, but will ensure measures are taken to provide delivery within a reasonable amount of time. Publisher payment delays can cause late payments/shipments on some occasions. Orders are approved within 3 business days
- Users must be sure to provide correct shipping information to OurLoot2Boot in order to receive their gift. OurLoot2Boot is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments.
- If you choose PayPal as your prize, you MUST be PayPal verified before payment will be issued by OurLoot2Boot Network. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your correct PayPal email address is entered into your account. We are NOT responsible for payments sent to the wrong email because you didn't enter the correct one. Always DOUBLE check your PayPal email.
- Order Approvals may take up to 3 Business Days.
Your Registration Obligations
- Account registration is required in order to create a OurLoot2Boot ID. During registration, all users are required to provide accurate, complete and current information about themselves in all required fields. Should any of your own information change after submitting it to OurLoot2Boot, you are hereby required to update that information as soon as possible. Should OurLoot2Boot Network suspect that your personal information is not complete, current, or accurate, your account may be subject to suspension or termination. OurLoot2Boot is not intended for children under the age of 18.
- To register and participate on OurLoot2Boot, users must reside and participate from within the United States, Canada, Australia, or Great Britain. Accounts created or pursued from outside these locations will result in account closure and all credits will be forfeited.
- By registering an account on OurLoot2Boot network sites, you agree unconditionally to receive occasional emails from our business partner "MRMerchandise". You may opt-out of these occasional emails AT ANY TIME by clicking on the opt-out link on any of these emails, and you will be removed immediately from receiving any further emails from "MRMerchandise".
- You agree to indemnify and hold OurLoot2Boot.com and its owners, employees and other partners, harmless from any alleged damage, loss, or expense, including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another, whether you are a registered user or not. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access and offer completion.
- You understand that maintenance of all personal information (referral link(s), contact information, etc...) is your sole responsibility. OurLoot2Boot is not responsible for lost referrals due to incorrect referral links. Please double check your links before proposing or accepting a swap/trade.
- Walk-through of our sites are not permitted. A referrer may not instruct or suggest in anyway which offers to participate in. Suspicious behavior suggesting a walk-through may result in account closure.
- Spamming is not permitted nor tolerated in any form. All reports of spamming will be investigated and may result in account closure and forfeiture of gift.
- Users may not sign up from a public area such as a workplace, college campus, or library. A user may also not sign up to our site via a proxy, which includes ISPs such as AOL.
- OurLoot2Boot Network may suspend or terminate your use of the Web Site or OurLoot2Boot Services if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached a term of these TOS.
- These Terms Of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until OurLoot2Boot.com chooses to terminate them.
- You are not entitled to a refund of any sort if you, or OurLoot2Boot Network, terminate your account.
Disclaimers and Exclusions
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES - OURLOOT2BOOT NETWORK PROVIDES THE WEB SITE AND OURLOOT2BOOT SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. OURLOOT2BOOT NETWORK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, OURLOOT2BOOT SERVICEs OR ITS USE: (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. OURLOOT2BOOT NETWORK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES - OURLOOT2BOOT NETWORK WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE OurLoot2Boot SERVICE, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- OurLoot2Boot Network may at any time revise these Terms of Service by updating this posting. By using this Service, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then-current Terms of Service to which you are bound.